Last night Senator Reid listed the order in which FISA amendments will receive votes today. Voting starts around 10 AM Eastern. I’m pulling links for each amendment from Cboldt’s great post on the UC agreement. Three of the eight remaining amendments require 60 votes to pass, the others require a majority to pass.
- Whitehouse amendment #3920 (compliance reviews) (60 votes required)
- Feinstein amendment #3910 (exclusive means) (60 votes required)
- Feingold/Webb amendment #3979 (sequestration)
- Dodd/Feingold amendment #3907 (strike immunity)
- Feingold amendment #3912 (certifications)
- Bond amendment #3938, as modified (WMDs)
- Specter/Whitehouse amendment #3927 (substitution)
- Feinstein amendment #3919 (FISA Court) (60 votes required).